Monday, April 23, 2012

Bushnell Final Project

Here are the final projects I created to include in my powerpoint presentation. I was unable to attach the powerpoint to my blog or to my post in module 6 on Angel, I emailed it to Professor Dorsey in hopes that she will have better luck attaching it to my post in module 6. If this doesn't work out I will post the slides on here as pictures for you to view.



Project Description: I created a powerpoint presentation to display my work as a graphic design artist.
Target Audience: My target audience is future employers and future customers/clients.
Software used: To create my designs I used Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign. I used both Microsoft Powerpoint and Adobe Photoshop to create my final presentation.
In my designs I make sure I state when I have borrowed an item such as a photo or a font to create a design.







Here are my slides starting with my cover page:
















No comments:

Post a Comment