Thursday, March 1, 2012

Kenny Chesney Live album - Final


Ok so I went back into photoshop, removed the background. Made Kenny all in color with the rest of the image in black and white. I then opened it in Illustrator. I found a tutorial on how to create a seamless background in Illustrator. I made a rectangle to fit the background. I added a radial gradient with white and dark gray. I added a second fill color of gray and applied the grain effect. I added another fill color of white. Then added a final fill color and used the 'dashed lines' swatch from the swatch library. I decided to I wanted to add texture to the font so I applied a linear gradiant with white and light gray. I added an additional fill color of light gray and applied the burlap texturizer and changed the opacity to 25%.

No comments:

Post a Comment